Selasa, 08 Februari 2011

from Ms. kathrine rafael‏

from Ms. kathrine rafael
Dear,

I am introducing my self as Ms. kathrine rafael, the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Nicolas o'Neil rafael,
I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. I got your contact from a member of this your
site, And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

i have (Twelve Miliion two hundred thousand united states dollars only) ($12.200,000) to invest in your country,
and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment, i contacted you for this urgent assistance due to the present political crises that is invending our country ivory coast and because of the deadely attiude of my family relatives and my imediate uncle.

I want to leave here within the shortest possible time since I've been humiliated, harassed, and frustrated by my immediate uncles in their efforts to take over all my late father's wealth, according to our country tradition, whereby if a man dies without a Male Child (Son,) all his properties will be shared among his brothers.  This is (my uncle’s present altitude towards me that is why I needed your urgent assistance to get this money transferred so that I can come over to your country for a new life) I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance once the money get's to your account in your country. please it is very important you contact me immediately for further explanation on how we will proceed.

Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
kathrine rafael

1 komentar: